Monday, October 26, 2015

November Task List

As I've been participating in the Writer's Digest Platform Challenge it has been useful to have tasks assigned to every day.  Todays task wants us to make daily tasks for ourselves.  The specific task is to assign tasks for platform building, however; I'm going to address tasks all around and deadlines related to all my goals.  Note that every day I will also be doing my NaNoWriMo.

Date  Task
1 Focus on NaNoWriMo.
2 Write interview questions for interview blog post send to expert.
3 Pick books for the month to read at least 2. Begin one of them.
4 Blog post How did I do for my October goals?  Any changes to the goals? what worked what didn't.
5 Find an article related to my blog and read it.
6 write a response blog post to the article I found link to it on social media.
7 Blog post weekly update focus on progress on NaNoWriMo.
8 Find somewhere to submit an existing piece of writing to.
9 Focus on NaNoWriMo.
10 Free write.
11 make my facebook profile even more accessible and geared to both education and writing.
12 Work on house to create a good work space.
13 Ask around my circle for editors and copyeditors for when NaNoWriMo is complete.
14 Blog post weekly update.
15 free write.
16 Focus on NaNoWriMo.
17 Find writing notebooks with writing in them that are floating in my home.
18 Find an article pertaining to me and my blog, read it
19 Write and post a response blog post.
20 free write
21 Blog post weekly update
22 Compile writing from CNF class
23 Focus on NaNoWriMo
24 Connect with three new people.
25 Free write
26 Thanksgiving: focus on family and NaNoWriMo
27 Write december task list
28 Blog post weekly update
29 Focus on NaNoWriMo
30 Focus on NaNoWriMo

Of course one of my new goals will be to follow this task list.

No comments:

Post a Comment