Saturday, October 24, 2015

Grammar is a weakness


As I work to improve my writing platform and prepare for National Novel Writing November I'm finding that having a weakness in spelling and grammar is a heavy weight to carry.  I'm motivated to keep at it both due to my desire to write for others and the growth I've already seen in myself.  I've been writing for a long time and the errors I see in my old work are errors I'm not making anymore. That being said as I continue to post on a blog my writing is likely to evolve not just in content but also in conventions and fluency.  I will be picking up more resources on grammar in December.  As you read this post and others I would appreciate your understanding that I'm working to grow.   If you have suggestions for resources feel free to put them in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment