Sunday, October 4, 2015

Introduction.

Hello,

My name is Chelsea.  I have always had a love of stories.  I loved to tell stories before I loved to read them.  That passion took much longer to evolve.  Things have stopped me from pursuing writing in the past and they will still be a struggle but I can't give up.  I have always struggled with grammar and spelling, making editing brutal.    As I go on this journey I will document my writing, my reading, and my lifelong learning.

Some of my goals for the month of october are: complete the Writer's Digest Platform Challenge, Write an average of 100 words a day not including this blog, and read 6 books; a picture book, a juvenile fiction book, a middle grade book, a young adult book, an adult novel, and a nonfiction book at any level.  My stretch goal would be to also read something like a novelette, short stories, a magazine, a scholarly journal or poetry.

To put things in perspective last month I probably wrote on average 25 words a day with binge writing.  I read a picture book, a juvenile fiction book, a middle grade book and a non-fiction book.

No comments:

Post a Comment