Friday, April 15, 2016

Update April 15, 2016

Now that the PraxisII is done it’s time to keep up the good fight, however it’s a fight that will take a lot of time. While I do that I will also be throwing myself into writing even more.  What that means for me is spending days which I’m not fighting the good fight self-educating in writing, literature, film, and poetry.  I have an array of resources to peruse through as well as a significant amount of fiction on my to read list.  My personal goal for the rest of April and May is to push harder when trying to achieve previous goals.  I will push to break each hour I spend on writing up as follows.
15 minutes to fiction
15 minutes to education/resources/grammar
30 minutes to writing/revising/editing.

In my next update I will share resources used and my experiences with some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment