Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January update

It seems as though life is going to continue to put me through the ringer. As I'm forced to question many things not so much my capabilities but what society will except. While I have gotten many topics for things to write about I haven't done much writing. Before things were tossed upside down I was loving the writing devotional that my husband got for me I look forward to things getting back on track so I can start up again. While I do that, I plan on cataloging and organizing the books that surrounds my home. Anyone who knows I'm doing this thinks I'm crazy because of the large number of books. I know I'm embarking on a large activity but if I take it one shelf at a time and know that I can always rearrange my organizational system if it doesn't work later I know it's a task I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment