Sunday, January 3, 2016

Check in January 3rd

As the holiday season comes to an end and I begin to have some time to myself I look forward to what my reading and writing will bring. One of my goals for 2016 is to continue to incorporate writing into my daily schedule even while I student teach.  Not having a computer has made writing difficult but I'm excited to use the writers devotional that my husband got me for Christmas. I already had tons and tons of things I wanted to do and my husband gave me a book this year encouraging me not only to do those things but to continue honing my skills. I'm really feeling like writing has gone from something that I want to do but don't have support because it's not a worthwhile endeavor to something that while some people don't understand why I do it the people that matter most do and support me. Feeling like I can write and not have it be a closet activity at least for the people who matter most is the best feeling in the best motivation to keep doing what I love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment