Friday, November 18, 2016

November 18th update


I have read the following

Absolutely loved the stories in here.  The poetry was great, I especially liked The Two-Ton American Man.  There was a good mix of different types of horror without being gruesome just for the sake of being gruesome.  I enjoyed the variety of styles, and look forward to reading more from Midnight Circus.

I’m working on the following
I am still working on reading a short story a day.  I am on track after playing catch up.  I have read 33/76 stories. I’m wondering if my math was wrong but if it was I know January first I can get back on track. 

I have been assigned to read two screenplays by January first.  I will pick at least one of the screenplays to read over the weekend.

I am working on NaNoWriMo but am behind.

I still need to revise the November Gwen and Brooke so that it is on Fiction Press before Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment