Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 10th

I have read the following
             I am currently working through Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and still reading The Galaxy Game.

            I just finished my first collection of short stories as I work on reading a short story a day.  

I submitted to this competition and didn't get selected.  I chose this book to be the first collection i read on my journey to read a short story a day.  I was amazed at how good some of the stories were and questioned why some of them beat mine.  I'm not saying I'm perfect but i spent a lot of time questioning how short stories that didn't have a protagonist change or a story arch made top twenty-five out of over three thousand. 

I have worked on the following
            I practiced narration with less dialogue.  This is still a skill I need to practice.
I’m working on the following
            I am working on NaNoWriMo.

            I am putting the finishing touches on November and December Adventures of Gwen and Brooke which will be posted on Fictionpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment