Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dec 6th update.

I have read the following
             

Ghostly: A Collection of Ghost Stories

Absolutely wonderful collection of stories.  This collection is diverse and full of surprises. When i picked this up i was expecting more horror, instead i was pleasantly met with horror with a purpose.  Stories examined death, grief, mourning, descent into madness and much more.  There are numerous stories in this collection i would recommend and others i plan on studying for my own writing.  A must read for aspiring writers, especially those who want to send powerful messages through or about ghosts, death, and the mindset there of.

I have worked on the following
            I did in fact fail NaNoWriMo.  What I did accomplish was 30,000 words some relative to the plot and others pertaining to my other projects.  I did however get the plot of my November project out on paper.  Revision will add more details and crisp images.             

I’m working on the following

            I am finishing up my December Adventures of Gwen and Brooke which will be posted on my fictionpress shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment