Sunday, December 13, 2015

Weekly update December 13

I know that it's been a while since I've posted and for that I apologize. My life has been pretty crazy The last few weeks. I did however finish NaNoWriMo.  Photograph below is my calendar.  The craziness that has ensued will only give me more writing material an inspiration in the future. While I have a student teaching placement I need to put a significant amount of focus pretty much all of it into that, I would like to try and continue to write at least 300 words a day.  I found that while sometimes the word count itself got a little stressful because I was worried about when I would fit the writing in once I got going writing was relaxing.  I'm hoping that if I shorten the word count to something that I could do in one small burst I will write more than 300 words a day but be not stress myself out over hitting any particular word count.  I am also happy to report that it will not be long before I have my first book review for my blog I am about two thirds of the way done with the first book I will review here. 

  If I don't see you again before the holidays I wish you a happy holidays now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment