Sunday, November 8, 2015

Weekly update November 7

So I know I'm a day late. I am actually behind on a number of things. As I got ready to host my husband's birthday party writing did get pushed to the side. I am three days behind on NaNoWriMo and even further behind on my November task list. I have to keep reminding myself that the only reason I am behind on my word count is because I was working to get everything else done not because I lost steam.  As November continues I realize that this will likely become a problem again around the holiday. What I have to figure out is what works better for me working so far ahead that I can take those days off or catching up afterwards. I was a little ahead when i got to where my writing dropped off but it certainly wasn't far enough ahead to make up for the lost days of writing. As of today before I started my catch up I had 8390 words. By the end of today I'm supposed to have 13,333 words. Let's see if I can get back on track. 

As I mentioned in my last post my goals were significantly to have to be for the first month of blogging and focusing on my writing. I'm going to try and read two books as my task list suggested this month one of those books will be Ellen Hopkins' new book Traffick despite my task list telling me to pick the other book I have not picked my second book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment